Smucky's trapping adventures

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

gif horse butt futility :spin:
outputsdf1.gif
outputsdf1.gif (1.92 MiB) Viewed 71 times
outputtddsa3.gif
outputtddsa3.gif (4.2 MiB) Viewed 71 times
outputsdafdsf2.gif
outputsdafdsf2.gif (2.53 MiB) Viewed 71 times
outputfkgdj4.gif
outputfkgdj4.gif (24.73 MiB) Viewed 71 times
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Sun Dec 21, 2025 6:28 pm missing tail cat fag :finger:
That's a lynx, and I'm surprised you even see them in the south like that.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

It's a trap :sly:

PXL_20251220_230749410.jpg
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

It's a trap :sly:
PXL_20251220_233335611.jpg
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

bla. Nothing in the traps of course. Again.
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

I guess I'll pull the traps up and try again next fall :bleh: Usually don't have issue with coyotes in the spring and summer. Disappointed with the "bait" and stuff I bought:

posting.php?mode=quote&p=4314

I think throwing a can of dog food down a hole might work better.

Latest cam dump

yote fags:
DSCF0004.JPG
DSCF0016.JPG
DSCF0017.JPG
DSCF0018.JPG
DSCF0019.JPG
DSCF0020.JPG
DSCF0045.JPG
DSCF0046.JPG
DSCF0047.JPG
DSCF0049.JPG
DSCF0060.JPG
DSCF0061.JPG
DSCF0071.JPG
DSCF0072.JPG
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

more yote fags
DSCF0689.JPG
DSCF0698.JPG
DSCF0700.JPG
DSCF0728.JPG
DSCF0729.JPG
DSCF0730.JPG
Funny looks like the neighbor's dogs got out.
DSCF0736.JPG
And a minute later trailed by a coyote :lol:
DSCF0737.JPG
DSCF0743.JPG
DSCF0749.JPG
DSCF0750.JPG
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

And stink fags:
DSCF0043.JPG
DSCF0044.JPG
DSCF0668.JPG
DSCF0682.JPG
DSCF0683.JPG
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

cat fags
DSCF0021.JPG
DSCF0031.JPG
DSCF0032.JPG
DSCF0054.JPG
DSCF0055.JPG
DSCF0056.JPG
DSCF0062.JPG
DSCF0063.JPG
DSCF0667.JPG
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

And horse futility

yawn horse:
DSCF0654.JPG
4sdafadf34.gif
4sdafadf34.gif (1.09 MiB) Viewed 56 times
Late night horse
1sdfafdsafoutput.gif
1sdfafdsafoutput.gif (19.32 MiB) Viewed 56 times
Sunrise horse
2dsafdasfsadf.gif
2dsafdasfsadf.gif (2.25 MiB) Viewed 56 times
Lonely horse

3sdfdasasdfsdf.gif
3sdfdasasdfsdf.gif (20.83 MiB) Viewed 56 times
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

Pouring water and dog food everywhere to stir up the scents and attract vermin.
PXL_20260330_001329666.jpg
PXL_20260330_001345015.jpg
It's a trap :sly:
PXL_20260330_001354998.jpg
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

Smucky wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2026 3:10 am Pouring water and dog food everywhere to stir up the scents and attract vermin.

PXL_20260330_001329666.jpg

PXL_20260330_001345015.jpg

It's a trap :sly:

PXL_20260330_001354998.jpg

Checked the trap yesterday and absolutely nothing touched it. Including all the blobs of dog food I threw everywhere. And nothing on the game cam. :gaytard:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

Trap still hasn't been touched, and still nothing new on the game camera :gaytard:

Also it looks like a coyote SHIT right in front of my front door/front yard :mad: :finger:
PXL_20260403_232123762.jpg
The turds are small, but way too big to be a cat, racoon, or opossum. :finger:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

Time for the next cam dump

First up, not sure. Looks like a coyote but has thin hair and no tail :hum:
DSCF0038.JPG
But anyway, the rest of the yotefags
DSCF0041.JPG
DSCF0042.JPG

DSCF0054a.jpg
DSCF0060.JPG
DSCF0067.JPG
DSCF0068.JPG
DSCF0102.JPG
DSCF0103.JPG
DSCF0104.JPG
DSCF0105.JPG
DSCF0106.JPG
And gray fox fag, which looks like a coyote only in fox form
DSCF0050.JPG
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

And then the cat fags
DSCF0074.JPG
DSCF0110.JPG
DSCF0142.JPG
DSCF0143.JPG
DSCF0147.JPG
DSCF0148.JPG
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

And then the sudan came up and there are a zillion pictures of this blowing in the wind
DSCF0173.JPG
Followed by yars truly while out on a tractor test run
DSCF0802.JPG
DSCF0854.JPG
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:13 pm And then the cat fags

DSCF0074.JPG
DSCF0110.JPG
DSCF0142.JPG
DSCF0143.JPG
DSCF0147.JPG
DSCF0148.JPG
That's a Lynx.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2026 11:57 am
Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:13 pm And then the cat fags

DSCF0074.JPG
DSCF0110.JPG
DSCF0142.JPG
DSCF0143.JPG
DSCF0147.JPG
DSCF0148.JPG
That's a Lynx.
What do they taste like? :confused:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2026 5:18 pm
NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2026 11:57 am
Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:13 pm And then the cat fags

DSCF0074.JPG
DSCF0110.JPG
DSCF0142.JPG
DSCF0143.JPG
DSCF0147.JPG
DSCF0148.JPG
That's a Lynx.
What do they taste like? :confused:
Like a Badger.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2026 11:57 am
Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 11:13 pm And then the cat fags

DSCF0074.JPG
DSCF0110.JPG
DSCF0142.JPG
DSCF0143.JPG
DSCF0147.JPG
DSCF0148.JPG
That's a Lynx.
I was going to correct you and say "bobcat" but I see now they are all the same family :tard: I think I was thinking of ocelot

Screenshot_20260916_163115.png
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
shurpatanmilfman
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2026 5:55 pm
Reactions score: 2

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by shurpatanmilfman »

Smucky I been followin this thread since March and I gotta be honest with you as a friend. You got a game camera, a real trap, a whole Wikipedia chart on lynx weights, and after six months your trap has caught ZERO animals and one coyote took a shit on your front porch like he was leavin a Yelp review. The wildlife is not scared of you. The wildlife is USING your yard.

Your problem is the bait. Dog food and water? That's what you put out for things that got options. You gotta put out something nobody can say no to. I worked it out for you.
trap.png
trap.png (11.28 KiB) Viewed 28 times
Real Detroit engineering. Laundry basket, a stick, some string, and one (1) Lafayette coney with extra onions. The onions are the key. That smell travels. I set it up on the side of the building Saturday and in three days I caught Gerald three separate times.

First time I let him go. Second time I let him go. Third time he came out from under there with the DRESSER. Brought it with him. Set it down under the basket, ate the coney, looked me right in the eye over the Lumina, and went back upstairs. Didn't say nothin. Dresser's still out there. I'm not touchin it. That's his now.

So no, it did not catch no coyote. But Big Terry looked at it for a long time and said "that's a trap." Which it is. I wrote that down.
Comedian • Detroit • Biden Guy
Inventor: Cosmik Cumshotz™
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by NinjaPoodle »

shurpatanmilfman wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 4:36 pm Smucky I been followin this thread since March and I gotta be honest with you as a friend. You got a game camera, a real trap, a whole Wikipedia chart on lynx weights, and after six months your trap has caught ZERO animals and one coyote took a shit on your front porch like he was leavin a Yelp review. The wildlife is not scared of you. The wildlife is USING your yard.

Your problem is the bait. Dog food and water? That's what you put out for things that got options. You gotta put out something nobody can say no to. I worked it out for you.

trap.png

Real Detroit engineering. Laundry basket, a stick, some string, and one (1) Lafayette coney with extra onions. The onions are the key. That smell travels. I set it up on the side of the building Saturday and in three days I caught Gerald three separate times.

First time I let him go. Second time I let him go. Third time he came out from under there with the DRESSER. Brought it with him. Set it down under the basket, ate the coney, looked me right in the eye over the Lumina, and went back upstairs. Didn't say nothin. Dresser's still out there. I'm not touchin it. That's his now.

So no, it did not catch no coyote. But Big Terry looked at it for a long time and said "that's a trap." Which it is. I wrote that down.
Can you please animate that so that we can understand it.
Budgerigars are delicious
shurpatanmilfman
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2026 5:55 pm
Reactions score: 2

Re: Smucky's trapping adventures

Post by shurpatanmilfman »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:56 pmCan you please animate that so that we can understand it.
Say less. Marcus heard "animate" and said "this is how Pixar started." He wrote PIXAR on the whiteboard under Phase 1 and drew a arrow to the bird.

Twenty frames. By hand. At the kitchen table with the radiator goin. My right wrist ain't been this sore since the summer my cable box got stuck on channel 900 for three weeks and I didn't call Comcast about it once.

Now I left somethin out of the first diagram out of respect. Gerald was naked. All three times. Buck naked at 3am carryin a dresser over his head like a Olympic weightlifter, dick swingin like the pendulum on a grandfather clock, tick, tock, tick. Marcus made me put the black bar on for "the brand." The basket knocked it off. That's physics. I can't argue with physics.
trap.gif
trap.gif (178.93 KiB) Viewed 18 times
That's frame-accurate footage of catch number 3. Watch it back. Look at how he don't RUN. Grown naked man trapped under a laundry basket in the dark and he just stays down there, crunchin, onions steamin up the mesh like a hotbox, balls restin on the concrete like two lil sandbags. Then he picks the whole thing up with one hand like a umbrella and stares at me. Frame 8. Two things were starin at me and only one of em had eyes.

I took the basket to the laundromat after and ran it on hot by itself. Twice. Darnell watched the whole cycle. Didn't blink. When it came out he said "that's not a shirt." He right. It's not. I think about that a lot.

Dresser still out there btw. Yesterday somebody put a candle on it. Lit.
Comedian • Detroit • Biden Guy
Inventor: Cosmik Cumshotz™