Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 127

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Taking a dump.

Man it is Giant. 🐍 🐍
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 127

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Man, feel so jittery :wtf:
Also so horny :headbangg:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 127

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

anyway, time for a nap :bleh:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2830
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 85

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:28 pm anyway, time for a nap :bleh:
:mad:
Budgerigars are delicious