Wanting to play Carnage Heart [PSX]

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8548
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Wanting to play Carnage Heart [PSX]

Post by Smucky »

This was a game I always wanted to play as a kid. My only experience with it was on an old playstation demo disc.

I found a bootleg of it on an online emulator site but having to navigate the UI with the 'd-pad' instead of a mouse is horrid. It never bothered me as a kid, but crazy to think how much the mouse or touch screen has spoiled us.

You basically build a robot and then watch it attack. But first you have to program it with a bunch of rudimentary logic tiles:
Screenshot_20260928_220206.png
Screenshot_20260928_220223.png
As a kid, mine always sucked. But watching an actual pro is always satisfying. So many things happening on the screen. You have to account for the robot's body temperature and stuff like that in your programs too.
Carnage Heart, my 100 chip CPU logic. [5cXtj-C1wnw].mp4
(28.59 MiB) Not downloaded yet
I should probably give up chasing the dream. I got better things to do, but still the game tries to pull me in :sherlock:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix