My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

:gaytard:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

Spent all day yesterday researching how to replace spark plugs on the 2004-2008 Ford F-150 trucks so I can walk my friend through the process (over the phone)
:tard:
114928652-2512588109.jpg
I predict failure. :gaytard:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

:fag:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

Got a job interview today for a position of "AI evaluator". Looks like I take things that were solved by ai and validate that they are correct and of a certain quality level. :fag:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 91

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:09 pm Got a job interview today for a position of "AI evaluator". Looks like I take things that were solved by ai and validate that they are correct and of a certain quality level. :fag:
That sounds like a sit at the production assembly line and look at the production quality. A similar job that Homer Simpson has.

Funny that they now have to employ a person to verify the AI that was supposed to save the company from employing someone. :gaytard:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:06 pm
Smucky wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:09 pm Got a job interview today for a position of "AI evaluator". Looks like I take things that were solved by ai and validate that they are correct and of a certain quality level. :fag:
That sounds like a sit at the production assembly line and look at the production quality. A similar job that Homer Simpson has.

Funny that they now have to employ a person to verify the AI that was supposed to save the company from employing someone. :gaytard:
Yea but it was "$100-$300" per hour. But the interviewer showed up late, asked if I "got the email". Said no. He then said they weren't doing "one on one" interviews anymore and to keep a look out "for the email"

So I think I got jilted. :finger:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

Was this job

I see they already changed stuff. Was up to $300/hour. It also had a blurb about some zero-trust security stuff that would have to be installed on the machine you were working from so I almost didn't apply just because of that but then realized I could just install it on a VM or my son's computer :sly:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 91

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:16 pm Was this job

I see they already changed stuff. Was up to $300/hour. It also had a blurb about some zero-trust security stuff that would have to be installed on the machine you were working from so I almost didn't apply just because of that but then realized I could just install it on a VM or my son's computer :sly:
I think that $300/h is fake. Faking hourly rates in order to attract scoundrels is common practice.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:54 pm
Smucky wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:16 pm Was this job

I see they already changed stuff. Was up to $300/hour. It also had a blurb about some zero-trust security stuff that would have to be installed on the machine you were working from so I almost didn't apply just because of that but then realized I could just install it on a VM or my son's computer :sly:
I think that $300/h is fake. Faking hourly rates in order to attract scoundrels is common practice.
Hmm maybe. I sent them an email as a reminder that they were supposed to send me an email about joining some kind of conference call with a hundred people on it tonight at 10pm ( :tard: )
Still ain't heard nothing back. :finger:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

Smucky wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:00 am
NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:54 pm
Smucky wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:16 pm Was this job

I see they already changed stuff. Was up to $300/hour. It also had a blurb about some zero-trust security stuff that would have to be installed on the machine you were working from so I almost didn't apply just because of that but then realized I could just install it on a VM or my son's computer :sly:
I think that $300/h is fake. Faking hourly rates in order to attract scoundrels is common practice.
Hmm maybe. I sent them an email as a reminder that they were supposed to send me an email about joining some kind of conference call with a hundred people on it tonight at 10pm ( :tard: )
Still ain't heard nothing back. :finger:
Got jilted. :ughlol: never got the email :ughlol:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

And now to bed :zzz:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

:tard:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2888
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 91

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Your day was great and productive.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 9:27 am Your day was great and productive.
Not really. And now I only got 4 hours of sleep for today :tard:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8678
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: My activities for the month of stardate 20732 are/is

Post by Smucky »

:tard:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix