Almost none of the school shootings have been real. They have been setup by the CIA.Smucky wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:17 amWhat about gun violence? Who cares, if people had a job to go to and a future prospective, they wouldn't have time to shoot up a school. Focus on bringing back american industry, stop private companies from buying up housing as investments and jacking up rates. Also if people are stoned or on mushrooms, they probably won't feel like shooting up a school either.
Usa presidential debate
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
Re: Usa presidential debate
Budgerigars are delicious
-
infowar
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
- Reactions score: 42
- Location: Dunkin world
Re: Usa presidential debate
cnn wrote:
Democrats are despairing over President Joe Biden’s debate performance Thursday night, a showing so halting some even privately raised questions about whether he should remain the party’s nominee.
Biden appeared onstage with a soft, halting voice and an open-mouthed, staring look. He struggled to finish thoughts at points, and ceded ground on issues like abortion where Democrats have an edge.
It took just minutes for Democrats to realize how bad it was becoming.
“Biden looks and sounds terrible. He’s incoherent,” one Democrat who spent time working in the Biden administration said.
“Horrific,” said another Democratic operative.
And one Democrat who’s worked on campaigns up and down the ballot said simply: “We are f***ed.”
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
Re: Usa presidential debate
I'm sure something will "happen" to Biden soon.
Budgerigars are delicious
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8623
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
Re: Usa presidential debate
I find that really weird. Biden has been giving talks every month. They always go like this. Why are they concerned now? I think they are up to somethinginfowar wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:33 amcnn wrote:
Democrats are despairing over President Joe Biden’s debate performance Thursday night, a showing so halting some even privately raised questions about whether he should remain the party’s nominee.
Biden appeared onstage with a soft, halting voice and an open-mouthed, staring look. He struggled to finish thoughts at points, and ceded ground on issues like abortion where Democrats have an edge.
It took just minutes for Democrats to realize how bad it was becoming.
“Biden looks and sounds terrible. He’s incoherent,” one Democrat who spent time working in the Biden administration said.
“Horrific,” said another Democratic operative.
And one Democrat who’s worked on campaigns up and down the ballot said simply: “We are f***ed.”
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8623
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
Re: Usa presidential debate
Tried watching the debate for the third time during lunch. Mainly because the kids were curious. But they only made it a few minutes before his "stares" made them uncomfortable and they left 
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
Re: Usa presidential debate
It's great to have a hand puppet that signs any order without even reading the title. However, things has gone so bad that they can't even use him for simple publicity stunts. He wanders off, don't where he is , can't speak full sentences and on a good day he doesn't poop his pants. It just became too complicated to have him around. They need a younger reliable puppet.
Budgerigars are delicious
-
infowar
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
- Reactions score: 42
- Location: Dunkin world
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8623
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
infowar
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
- Reactions score: 42
- Location: Dunkin world
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8623
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
infowar
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
- Reactions score: 42
- Location: Dunkin world
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8623
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
Re: Usa presidential debate
Any good recaps out there? I need someone to tell me how to think
-
infowar
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
- Reactions score: 42
- Location: Dunkin world
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8623
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
Re: Usa presidential debate
People keep saying "Trump wants this", "Trump will do this". Will he? I'm pretty sure he makes money via american industry/real estate, and not foreign war investments like most of the other presidents. I don't think he has any agenda for trans crap or even religious ideology. Perhaps you could view that as a "death sentence", but that is pretty pathetic. 
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8623
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
Re: Usa presidential debate
Also, that kind of sounds like a post made by Min Software out of Thailand

-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
Re: Usa presidential debate
Politicians always do what they promise.Smucky wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:06 pm People keep saying "Trump wants this", "Trump will do this". Will he? I'm pretty sure he makes money via american industry/real estate, and not foreign war investments like most of the other presidents. I don't think he has any agenda for trans crap or even religious ideology. Perhaps you could view that as a "death sentence", but that is pretty pathetic.![]()
Budgerigars are delicious
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8623
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
shurpatanmilfman
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2026 5:55 pm
- Reactions score: 2
Re: Usa presidential debate
Smucky. 825 days. Nobody ever answered you and I am sorry. You been thinkin for yourself ever since, and I read the board, and it shows. But I found this thread and I got you. Here's your recap.Smucky wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:08 amAny good recaps out there? I need someone to tell me how to think
Joe walks out hoarse. They said it was a cold. I believe it. I did a set with a cold once and sounded like a door in a haunted house, and nobody blames the door.
Not ten minutes in he's got a whole point goin about the COVID — "excuse me" — and you can SEE him leave. Man steps out his own head. Door shuts. And what comes out his mouth is "we finally beat Medicare."
Then a little later he loses a SECOND sentence, on the border this time, and Trump goes "I really don't know what he said at the end of that sentence." Trump. A man who never finished a sentence in the same county he started it in.
By 10 PM everybody on TV was a neurologist. I ain't a neurologist. I'm a man who has lost his place in front of children. April, twelve minutes, a nine-year-old's birthday party. The DTE bill material just LEFT me mid-sentence, four kids waited, and one of em was holdin a Capri Sun like a subpoena. I made that same face at Ford Field when there was forty empty urinals and a man picked the one next to mine. Everything stops. Doors close. That ain't a diagnosis, Smucky. That's a man waiting on the plumbing to come back.
And the NEXT day in Raleigh, Joe gets up in front of a crowd and says "I don't walk as easy as I used to. I don't speak as smoothly as I used to. I don't debate as well as I used to." That's TEXTBOOK. You bomb Thursday, Friday you make the bomb your opener. I been tryin to do that for two years.
NinjaPoodle that's going on my poster, right above the logo. "ON A GOOD DAY HE DOESN'T POOP HIS PANTS." That's the review I been chasin since April.
And "hand puppet" — brother, the man rode Amtrak to DC every day for thirty-six years and said if he was a conductor he'd be number one in seniority. They named the station after him. You don't name a station after a puppet.
Comedian • Detroit • Biden Guy
Inventor: Cosmik Cumshotz™
Inventor: Cosmik Cumshotz™
-
Williamson
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2025 6:41 pm
- Reactions score: 27
Re: Usa presidential debate
lolSmucky wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:06 pm People keep saying "Trump wants this", "Trump will do this". Will he? I'm pretty sure he makes money via american industry/real estate, and not foreign war investments like most of the other presidents.
lmao even
Usr: Williamson Psw: Williamson