Usa presidential debate

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:17 amWhat about gun violence? Who cares, if people had a job to go to and a future prospective, they wouldn't have time to shoot up a school. Focus on bringing back american industry, stop private companies from buying up housing as investments and jacking up rates. Also if people are stoned or on mushrooms, they probably won't feel like shooting up a school either.
Almost none of the school shootings have been real. They have been setup by the CIA.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
infowar
Posts: 969
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
Reactions score: 42
Location: Dunkin world

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by infowar »

cnn wrote:
Democrats are despairing over President Joe Biden’s debate performance Thursday night, a showing so halting some even privately raised questions about whether he should remain the party’s nominee.

Biden appeared onstage with a soft, halting voice and an open-mouthed, staring look. He struggled to finish thoughts at points, and ceded ground on issues like abortion where Democrats have an edge.

It took just minutes for Democrats to realize how bad it was becoming.

“Biden looks and sounds terrible. He’s incoherent,” one Democrat who spent time working in the Biden administration said.

“Horrific,” said another Democratic operative.

And one Democrat who’s worked on campaigns up and down the ballot said simply: “We are f***ed.”

User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by NinjaPoodle »

I'm sure something will "happen" to Biden soon.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Smucky »

infowar wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:33 am
cnn wrote:
Democrats are despairing over President Joe Biden’s debate performance Thursday night, a showing so halting some even privately raised questions about whether he should remain the party’s nominee.

Biden appeared onstage with a soft, halting voice and an open-mouthed, staring look. He struggled to finish thoughts at points, and ceded ground on issues like abortion where Democrats have an edge.

It took just minutes for Democrats to realize how bad it was becoming.

“Biden looks and sounds terrible. He’s incoherent,” one Democrat who spent time working in the Biden administration said.

“Horrific,” said another Democratic operative.

And one Democrat who’s worked on campaigns up and down the ballot said simply: “We are f***ed.”

I find that really weird. Biden has been giving talks every month. They always go like this. Why are they concerned now? I think they are up to something :rpoke:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Smucky »

Tried watching the debate for the third time during lunch. Mainly because the kids were curious. But they only made it a few minutes before his "stares" made them uncomfortable and they left :spinner:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by NinjaPoodle »

It's great to have a hand puppet that signs any order without even reading the title. However, things has gone so bad that they can't even use him for simple publicity stunts. He wanders off, don't where he is , can't speak full sentences and on a good day he doesn't poop his pants. It just became too complicated to have him around. They need a younger reliable puppet.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
infowar
Posts: 969
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
Reactions score: 42
Location: Dunkin world

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by infowar »

4922846-ae7dec51d809de9fdd69e8b3be93b91b.mp4
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 79 times
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Smucky »

Bruno '08
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by NinjaPoodle »

infowar wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:10 pm 4922846-ae7dec51d809de9fdd69e8b3be93b91b.mp4
:spit:

That's more articulate than the real version.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
infowar
Posts: 969
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
Reactions score: 42
Location: Dunkin world

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by infowar »

388911842_1506217343472598_8750047111225092857_n (1).mp4
(2.9 MiB) Downloaded 84 times
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Johnny Silverhand would be proud.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Smucky »

Was that chain for Cornpop?
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
infowar
Posts: 969
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
Reactions score: 42
Location: Dunkin world

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by infowar »

GRMAmu-XYAAzbr8.jpeg
Screenshot_20240629-015104~2.png
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Smucky »

Any good recaps out there? I need someone to tell me how to think :scaredjerk:

:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
infowar
Posts: 969
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm
Reactions score: 42
Location: Dunkin world

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by infowar »

GRIEuz5XgAEqKKv.jpeg
GRK81nVWgAEccu1.jpeg
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Smucky »

People keep saying "Trump wants this", "Trump will do this". Will he? I'm pretty sure he makes money via american industry/real estate, and not foreign war investments like most of the other presidents. I don't think he has any agenda for trans crap or even religious ideology. Perhaps you could view that as a "death sentence", but that is pretty pathetic. :clownfuck:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Smucky »

Also, that kind of sounds like a post made by Min Software out of Thailand :tardwave: :gaywave:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:06 pm People keep saying "Trump wants this", "Trump will do this". Will he? I'm pretty sure he makes money via american industry/real estate, and not foreign war investments like most of the other presidents. I don't think he has any agenda for trans crap or even religious ideology. Perhaps you could view that as a "death sentence", but that is pretty pathetic. :clownfuck:
Politicians always do what they promise.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8622
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Smucky »

Oh, in that case :orly:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
shurpatanmilfman
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2026 5:55 pm
Reactions score: 2

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by shurpatanmilfman »

Smucky wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:08 amAny good recaps out there? I need someone to tell me how to think
Smucky. 825 days. Nobody ever answered you and I am sorry. You been thinkin for yourself ever since, and I read the board, and it shows. But I found this thread and I got you. Here's your recap.

Joe walks out hoarse. They said it was a cold. I believe it. I did a set with a cold once and sounded like a door in a haunted house, and nobody blames the door.

Not ten minutes in he's got a whole point goin about the COVID — "excuse me" — and you can SEE him leave. Man steps out his own head. Door shuts. And what comes out his mouth is "we finally beat Medicare."

Then a little later he loses a SECOND sentence, on the border this time, and Trump goes "I really don't know what he said at the end of that sentence." Trump. A man who never finished a sentence in the same county he started it in.

By 10 PM everybody on TV was a neurologist. I ain't a neurologist. I'm a man who has lost his place in front of children. April, twelve minutes, a nine-year-old's birthday party. The DTE bill material just LEFT me mid-sentence, four kids waited, and one of em was holdin a Capri Sun like a subpoena. I made that same face at Ford Field when there was forty empty urinals and a man picked the one next to mine. Everything stops. Doors close. That ain't a diagnosis, Smucky. That's a man waiting on the plumbing to come back.
debate_face.png
debate_face.png (10.03 KiB) Viewed 16 times
And the NEXT day in Raleigh, Joe gets up in front of a crowd and says "I don't walk as easy as I used to. I don't speak as smoothly as I used to. I don't debate as well as I used to." That's TEXTBOOK. You bomb Thursday, Friday you make the bomb your opener. I been tryin to do that for two years.
NinjaPoodle wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:09 pmon a good day he doesn't poop his pants
NinjaPoodle that's going on my poster, right above the logo. "ON A GOOD DAY HE DOESN'T POOP HIS PANTS." That's the review I been chasin since April.

And "hand puppet" — brother, the man rode Amtrak to DC every day for thirty-six years and said if he was a conductor he'd be number one in seniority. They named the station after him. You don't name a station after a puppet.
Comedian • Detroit • Biden Guy
Inventor: Cosmik Cumshotz™
User avatar
Williamson
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2025 6:41 pm
Reactions score: 27

Re: Usa presidential debate

Post by Williamson »

Smucky wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:06 pm People keep saying "Trump wants this", "Trump will do this". Will he? I'm pretty sure he makes money via american industry/real estate, and not foreign war investments like most of the other presidents.
lol 😂
lmao even 🤣
🚲Town Bike🚲
Usr: Williamson Psw: Williamson