Lafayette vs American Coney. I have diagrams. This ends today.

Your virtual horse boarding super center
shurpatanmilfman
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2026 5:55 pm
Reactions score: 2

Lafayette vs American Coney. I have diagrams. This ends today.

Post by shurpatanmilfman »

Topic 421 is up. Smucky did it. Thread title is a URL. "https://www.formula1.com." That's what broke the streak. Marcus had money on Williamson and now he owes himself twenty dollars.

So the seal is broke and I am FREE. I been sittin on this since Friday.

Lafayette Coney Island and American Coney Island are next door to each other on Lafayette Blvd. Same building. One wall between em. Hundred years of family beef, and nobody on either side remembers what it's about. I went and did the research. I ate at both Tuesday. Here's the findings.
coney.png
coney.png (10.69 KiB) Viewed 6 times
American got the flag, the lights, the clean floor, and a man from Ohio takin a picture of his hot dog before he eats it. Asked for KETCHUP. Out loud. They gave it to him. That tells you everything.

Lafayette got a grill man with no shirt whose belly been restin on that flat top since the Reagan administration. That's the sear. You cannot buy that. You cannot franchise that. That man IS the seasoning. Every drop of sweat come off him got a purpose.

And the hole. There's a hole in that wall. I can't prove it and I don't gotta prove it. All the grease come off that flat top runs down, through the wall, and drips into American's pot. American don't got a recipe. American got a DRAIN.

The Lafayette bathroom door don't lock, you gotta hold it shut with your foot while you wipe, and the soap is one bar that been there longer than the grill man. Greatest city on earth. Not a debate.

Asked Big Terry which one. He said "Lafayette. Sit at the counter." Then he went to American to use the bathroom.

I wrote both of those down.

Discuss. This is goin in the set, and Marcus says I can't do the belly part on stage. Watch me.