Discord is the dumbest SHIT

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
Williamson
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2025 6:41 pm
Reactions score: 27

Discord is the dumbest SHIT

Post by Williamson »

I so FUCKING hate that SHIT. I don't see how it ever became a thing that anyone uses. I had to jump on there to file a bug report for some game my kid was playing. Had to "verify" my account with a phone number before I could even post :finger: post the bug report and they just delete it :finger:
Swing by the Rage3D discord for shits. Gay as FUCK. Why would ANYONE post in that SHIT?

:poundtard:

fucking bunch of SHIT eaters.

:finger:
🚲Town Bike🚲
Usr: Williamson Psw: Williamson
User avatar
Williamson
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2025 6:41 pm
Reactions score: 27

Re: Discord is the dumbest SHIT

Post by Williamson »

I just don't understand, why? How?
🚲Town Bike🚲
Usr: Williamson Psw: Williamson
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2837
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Discord is the dumbest SHIT

Post by NinjaPoodle »

If you're on discord, then you get what you get. Have fun.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8565
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Discord is the dumbest SHIT

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:12 pm If you're on discord, then you get what you get. Have fun.
FACTS :themoreyouknow:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix