Man it is Giant.
Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Taking a dump.
Man it is Giant.

Man it is Giant.
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Man, feel so jittery 
Also so horny
Also so horny
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2837
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 86
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Wife has agreed to help with this.
But can't put a condom on with one hand
So debating on going full YOLO, but not sure
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Hmm. Steroids seem to cause some kind of sexual dysfunction.
In the end it all worked out.
But it was kind of weird.
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Feeling awake. Took more sleeping pills 
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Man my eyes are burning and on fire. I'm going to be forced to close them even though I'm not even tired. Lame. 
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2837
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 86
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
WTF do you do in order to make your eyes burn? Is it some chemical you take?Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:59 pm Man my eyes are burning and on fire. I'm going to be forced to close them even though I'm not even tired. Lame.![]()
Budgerigars are delicious
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Not sure. I think it is from lack of sleep but I don't feel tired I guess from the steroid shotNinjaPoodle wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:39 pmWTF do you do in order to make your eyes burn? Is it some chemical you take?Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:59 pm Man my eyes are burning and on fire. I'm going to be forced to close them even though I'm not even tired. Lame.![]()
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Started sweating a bunch later this afternoon for no reason 
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Still not sleepy. I guess I'll get the sleeping pills again tonight 
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Now awake. Feel better... Maybe
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8554
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 128
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Now taking a dump.
Also feeling sleepy
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2837
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 86
Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.
Fuck the steroid shit you got, you should have just gone for some tiger balm.
...or better murmeltier salbe, or marmot ointment in English.
...or better murmeltier salbe, or marmot ointment in English.
Budgerigars are delicious