Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Now awake
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Now I'm taking a dump
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2840
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by NinjaPoodle »

shurpatanmilfman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:02 am NinjaPoodle recommending MARMOT OIL. Sir. Where are you buying this. I googled marmot and it's just a fat ground squirrel that lives in the Alps and you want Smucky to rub it on his shoulder?? That ain't medicine. That's what a Swiss grandmother puts on you when she doesn't like you. That's a hex in a jar.

https://www.amazon.com/clp/B018W5ZQ8U
https://www.ebay.com/itm/266718606768

There you go.

This is also a perfect job for Smucky. He can import marmot ointment from Germany and make millions in the US.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:14 pm MARMOT OIL.
What does it do? :sherlock:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2840
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:38 pm
NinjaPoodle wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:14 pm MARMOT OIL.
What does it do? :sherlock:
https://onlinefromaustria.com/Natural-m ... nt-Exmonte
Real marmot ointment Exmonte from Austria. The marmot has played an important role in the Alpine region for centuries. The marmot fat - marmot ointment has a good effect on muscles and joints.

Marmot ointment is used as an old household remedy in the Alpine region and has been passed on for generations.

The beneficial effects of marmot ointment on muscles, joints and the musculoskeletal system have been proven for centuries.
The active ingredients contained in pure marmot oil include various fatty acids such as palmitic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, vitamin E and (natural) corticosteroids. This was proven, for example, by a study by Wagner and Nusser in 1988. All of these substances have the well-known effects on joints and muscles and support the musculoskeletal system. Naturally contains cortisone.
Skin and Circulation Support: Stimulates blood flow and helps soothe stressed or irritated skin when massaged gently.
This means that if you lube your penis with marmot ointment before sex, you will have a very hard horse dick. Also good lubricant.
Budgerigars are delicious