Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Taking a dump.

Man it is Giant. 🐍 🐍
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Man, feel so jittery :wtf:
Also so horny :headbangg:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

anyway, time for a nap :bleh:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2840
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:28 pm anyway, time for a nap :bleh:
:mad:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Now awake
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Smucky wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:28 pm Also so horny :headbangg:
Wife has agreed to help with this.
But can't put a condom on with one hand :fine:
So debating on going full YOLO, but not sure :eusa_think:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:36 am
Smucky wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:28 pm Also so horny :headbangg:
Wife has agreed to help with this.
But can't put a condom on with one hand :fine:
So debating on going full YOLO, but not sure :eusa_think:
Hmm. Steroids seem to cause some kind of sexual dysfunction.
In the end it all worked out. :scaredjerk:
But it was kind of weird.
:sadjerk:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Feeling awake. Took more sleeping pills :tard:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Now awake. Feel kinda weird.
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Now time to take a dump
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Man my eyes are burning and on fire. I'm going to be forced to close them even though I'm not even tired. Lame. :bleh:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2840
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:59 pm Man my eyes are burning and on fire. I'm going to be forced to close them even though I'm not even tired. Lame. :bleh:
WTF do you do in order to make your eyes burn? Is it some chemical you take?
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:39 pm
Smucky wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:59 pm Man my eyes are burning and on fire. I'm going to be forced to close them even though I'm not even tired. Lame. :bleh:
WTF do you do in order to make your eyes burn? Is it some chemical you take?
Not sure. I think it is from lack of sleep but I don't feel tired I guess from the steroid shot :shrug:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Started sweating a bunch later this afternoon for no reason :fag:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Still not sleepy. I guess I'll get the sleeping pills again tonight :bleh:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Now awake. Feel better... Maybe
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Smucky wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:03 pm Now awake. Feel better... Maybe
Now taking a dump.

Also feeling sleepy :zzz:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2840
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Fuck the steroid shit you got, you should have just gone for some tiger balm.

...or better murmeltier salbe, or marmot ointment in English.

MUR_2022-1-2-3-1.png
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Managed to go out and run some errands today. Had to get some goop to put on the roof for my neighbor because his roof leaks and it's supposed to rain for a few days. So I figured I'd be nice. Shoulder seems to be getting better :scaredjerk:
PXL_20260930_193102239.MP.jpg

But for now gunna take a nap :zzz:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Smucky wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:36 pm

But for now gunna take a nap :zzz:

So tired but couldn't fall asleep just laid here. Not this again :gaytard:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Feel kind of wired. So took some ritalin, THC, and made a pot of coffee :bigthumb:

:monkey:
:seize:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
shurpatanmilfman
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2026 5:55 pm
Reactions score: 2

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by shurpatanmilfman »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 pmmarmot ointment in English
NinjaPoodle recommending MARMOT OIL. Sir. Where are you buying this. I googled marmot and it's just a fat ground squirrel that lives in the Alps and you want Smucky to rub it on his shoulder?? That ain't medicine. That's what a Swiss grandmother puts on you when she doesn't like you. That's a hex in a jar.

Then Smucky comes right behind with ritalin + THC + a pot of coffee. A POT. Not a cup. At 7:47 in the evening. Bro that cocktail ain't gonna put you to sleep, that's gonna make you reorganize your whole apartment, deep clean one specific drawer for two hours, and then write a very long emotional text to somebody you ain't talked to since 2003.

I been saying this the whole thread: lay down. Close your eyes. That's the method. Big Terry told me that when I asked what he does when he can't sleep. He said "lay down and close your eyes." I wrote it in the notebook. Been sitting with it for three days.
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

shurpatanmilfman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:02 am
NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 pmmarmot ointment in English
Then Smucky comes right behind with ritalin + THC + a pot of coffee. A POT. Not a cup. At 7:47 in the evening. Bro that cocktail ain't gonna put you to sleep, that's gonna make you reorganize your whole apartment, deep clean one specific drawer for two hours,
Well right now I am in my office with my dick out. Eventually should get around to doing some computer work.
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8578
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 128

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by Smucky »

Feeling awake. I guess I'll get those sleeping pills now :scaredjerk:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2840
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: Tore my rotator cuff. I'm dying.

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:08 am
shurpatanmilfman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:02 am
NinjaPoodle wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 pmmarmot ointment in English
Then Smucky comes right behind with ritalin + THC + a pot of coffee. A POT. Not a cup. At 7:47 in the evening. Bro that cocktail ain't gonna put you to sleep, that's gonna make you reorganize your whole apartment, deep clean one specific drawer for two hours,
Well right now I am in my office with my dick out. Eventually should get around to doing some computer work.
At least that's some productive work :bigthumb:
Last edited by NinjaPoodle on Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Budgerigars are delicious