I'm gay
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
Re: I'm gay
Really gay day for me, I did nothing and I was just sitting around being gay 
Budgerigars are delicious
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8633
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
Re: I'm gay
I'm really gay here and I'm being gay for all of you. I'm being gay for the team 
Budgerigars are delicious
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8633
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8633
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8633
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8633
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8633
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
Re: I'm gay
My parents are dying and the only thing I can do about it is to sit here being gay 
Budgerigars are delicious
-
Smucky
- Posts: 8633
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
- Reactions score: 129
Re: I'm gay
We are all dying. Care to elaborate?NinjaPoodle wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:03 pm My parents are dying and the only thing I can do about it is to sit here being gay![]()
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87
Re: I'm gay
My parents are on the last legs and I have no future. I need to go somewhere but I don't know where.Smucky wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:43 pmWe are all dying. Care to elaborate?NinjaPoodle wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:03 pm My parents are dying and the only thing I can do about it is to sit here being gay![]()
When my parents are dead, I no longer have any connection to this place anymore. I don't have I know here because they are NPC retards and I don't want to have anything to do with them.
Budgerigars are delicious
-
NinjaPoodle
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
- Reactions score: 87