I'm gay

Your virtual horse boarding super center
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

I'm so gay today that I'm sweating :fag:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Really gay day for me, I did nothing and I was just sitting around being gay :fag:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

I just wanted to say I'm gay :fag:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

I'm gay and it's raining :gay:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

I'm a true homosexual :fag:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: I'm gay

Post by Smucky »

My butthole hurts. 😩😣
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

I'm sitting right here being really gay :gaywave:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

YTDown.com_Shorts_The-WORST-Transformers-Names-transformer_Media_9lOa71vUqKE_001_480p.mp4
(3.11 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
Transformers is just a giant gay psyop.


:fag:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

I'm really gay here and I'm being gay for all of you. I'm being gay for the team :fag:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: I'm gay

Post by Smucky »

1790693952146133.webm
(2.16 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: I'm gay

Post by Smucky »

1790692420278884.jpg
1790692420278884.jpg (72.14 KiB) Viewed 20 times
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: I'm gay

Post by Smucky »

Feeling pretty gay right now too :fag:
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: I'm gay

Post by Smucky »

1790797155786841.webm
(2.86 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

I am a homosexual :gay:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: I'm gay

Post by Smucky »

I'm taking a dump. 🚽 Oh, it is nasty. 💩🤢🤮
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

My parents are dying and the only thing I can do about it is to sit here being gay :gaytard:
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
Smucky
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:21 pm
Reactions score: 129

Re: I'm gay

Post by Smucky »

NinjaPoodle wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:03 pm My parents are dying and the only thing I can do about it is to sit here being gay :gaytard:
We are all dying. Care to elaborate?
:cat:Smucky, the cat eating appendix
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Smucky wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:43 pm
NinjaPoodle wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:03 pm My parents are dying and the only thing I can do about it is to sit here being gay :gaytard:
We are all dying. Care to elaborate?
My parents are on the last legs and I have no future. I need to go somewhere but I don't know where. :gaytard:

When my parents are dead, I no longer have any connection to this place anymore. I don't have I know here because they are NPC retards and I don't want to have anything to do with them.
Budgerigars are delicious
User avatar
NinjaPoodle
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:33 pm
Reactions score: 87

Re: I'm gay

Post by NinjaPoodle »

Also I'm gay :fag:
Budgerigars are delicious